We are loved!
Thinking that the kids would all be in bed by the time he got home on Valentine's Day, Daddy surprised us all by bringing in flowers, balloons, and stuffed animals early in the morning.
Everyone felt special.
(not to mention the cards & treats from Grandmas & Grandpas & visiting teachers)
Then Laila and I had a lot of fun at her Valentine's party for her kindergarten class. I got to help by doing the cupcake treat. The kids loved decorating and then eating their yummy treats. I enjoyed chatting with them. The valentine card exchange sure was crazy, though!
We went out for lunch but to top it all off, Dad got home earlier than expected and we all got to dance around the HUGE heart balloon before heading off to bed (a little later than usual)
And it turns out that oversized heart balloons make exceptional surfboards for indoor surfing. We sure got a lot of use out of ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment