With Valentine's Day quickly approaching,
a digital marquee flashed at me as I drove through town
-- advertising an evening of dinner mystery theater.
We prefer shared experiences to surprise gifts so I looked into it.
Although the price was a little over our budget,
I splurged in anticipation of a most memorable date.
After all, the show was to be in the style of CLUE.
Worth Every Penny!
Enjoying a calm, delectable meal with my debonair date beside me,
I was delightfully surprised to hear my all-time favorite
Abba song and definitely impressed by the
acting and musical talent of the cast members.
Add to that the pleasant small talk with our tablemates, the intriguing,
witty & sometimes playful interaction with the show's characters,
excellent cheesecake (which I usually dislike)
and we had, indeed, enjoyed a truly entertaining evening,
not to be soon forgotten.
thank you Hunt Mysteries & The Castle
No comments:
Post a Comment