I love my garden boxes!
I love my husband for making me these gorgeous garden boxes. I am so excited to fill them up with all sorts of yummy food.
So far I've planted spinach, chard, carrots, lettuce, beets, and peas.
Planning so much more!
I really am hoping that square foot gardening is as great as it is hyped up to be. So far I am enjoying it.
They turned out very nice!!!
ReplyDeleteWe have talked about doing square foot gardening, too. But we decided our boxes would have to be raised to standing height (like the old lady in my mom's neighborhood has) so that our dog wouldn't go through and eat everything before harvest time.
ReplyDeleteWe USED to have Irises that grew along the back fence. Our dog dug up and ATE all the bulbs.
So, we still do not have a vegetable garden. I would love to grow corn.